January 8-10, 2013
Embassy Suites Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ
The 3rd Annual Electric Energy Storage Conference will be a two and a half-day, industry focused event, specific to those within Energy Storage, Renewable Energy, Regulatory Policy and Planning and Research and Development. This conference will bring together the leading senior executives from NERC, Luminant, DTE Energy, California ISO, Puget Sound Energy and many others to discuss technological advances and case studies, while focusing on the tools and strategies necessary to bring energy storage operations into real time energy operations.
Attending This Event Will Enable You to:
1. Examine Drexel University’s grid-level EES project to evaluate the potential of flow batteries and super capacitors
2. Think big, start small: lessons learned from community energy storage initiatives and how they can progress bulk energy storage
3. Classify the market structure to accurately determine the economic feasibility and impact of storage
4. Develop a sustainable policy and regulatory framework for energy storage technology
5. Classify the market structure to accurately determine the economic feasibility and impact of storage
For more information, please contact Michele Westergaard at 312-540-3000 ext. 6625 or Michelew@marcusevansch.com.